This job involves sales and marketing functions for existing/new development projects, rental management, finding and managing tenants, strata titles monitoring and registration including attending to existing/future licensing application or requirement for projects with the relevant authorities in respect of all types of properties belonging to the Company. Identify potential buyer personal profiles, investigate and explore on sales leads. Aware of marketing strategies of other competitors. Work with other departments to incorporate marketing/sales needs.
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or similar relevant field
- At least 3 years of working experience in in Sales/Marketing or preferably as Sales/Marketing Executive, well versed in housing project schemes, include handling sales and marketing and administrative work
- Proficient with MS Words, Excel and PowerPoint
- Willing to travel and work outside of office.
- Possess great interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Possess good IT skills such as online digital marketing and online meeting tools
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Commercial awareness; Good time management and organisational skills
Interested applicants are required to send in your resume or apply online to:-
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
For any enquiries, kindly WhatsApp: 011-1440 7218
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
- Career growth opportunity