System Level Design
- To consult and strategized network infrastructure solution, process and operation methodology which include mapping the business to the product and infrastructure, work with sales to line up product development and lead through technology enhancement in existing infrastructure.
- To lead, coach, define, plan, design, administer, implement and modify appropriate network infrastructure for Internet Service Provider (ISP) and Data Center networking that involves routers, switches, load balancer, firewall and other configurations.
- To develop and design cost effective End-to-End Satellite solution including Mobile Backhauling, WIFI hotspot solution and Video broadcasting solution
- To design and manage VSAT hub operation
- To provide daily network management and operational second-level support to maintain or better the SLA and growth of the business operation.
To develop and maintain monitoring system automation for trending and data analysis
- To provide knowledge transfer to first-level support to restore service to maintain or minimize the unplanned network downtime or outage within SLA.
- To enhance and govern company’s wide network security.
- To analyze network connectivity before any transition or migration occurs
- To define and ensure standards and updates of device naming, network access, configuration especially on the IP address and routing protocol.
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, Cisco certified network professional (CCNP-Service Provider) is a must and Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP) will be preferred.
- At least 5 years experiences in ISP and Telecommunication industry handling multiple End-to-End solution and ability to design network solution for ISP, Broadband and customer remote setup independently
- Strong knowledge in Internet BGP peering, MPLS L2VPN/L3VPN, and WIFI hotspot deployment
- Ability to independently plan, design and deploy ISP network infrastructure
- Experience in managing VSAT hub will be added advantage
- Experience in managing Linux systems and applications (ie:Cacti, PerfSonar, DNS servers)
- Ability to execute SQL and HTML programming relate coding will be added advantage
- Knowledge in 2G/3G/LTE Radio Access Network (RAN) and VOIP will be added advantage
- Excellent command in English both written and verbal with good education track-record;
- Quick starter, highly motivated and team player with ability to perform tasks with minimum supervision;
- Willing to work on standby basis.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps