Switchbox Asia is Malaysia's leading awards winning Events & Activations agency. With over 18 years of experience and 300+ Projects designed and executed. We are on the hunt for production specialists to join our growing team.
If you are born and bred to engineer super freakin awesome events we would like to meet you. Our HQ is located at Spaceship 1 a stone's throw away from the city center with many amenities and food located nearby. Most importantly we are a fun bunch to work with.
Our clineteles are made up from top global & lokal brands, leading organizations and institutions hence the candidates that we are looking for must possess the following mentality and skillsets in order to be a part of our team:
Personality & Mindset
1) A winning mindset to deliver the best service and commitment to tasks and projects assigned to him/her.
2) A team player that puts the importance of working as a team above his or her own personal interest.
3) A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Events & Production Industry.
4) Good oral and written communications skills.
5) To be able to represent our agency professionally in carrying out their duties.
6) Fantastic taste and vast knowledge in arts & technology.
1) To work with the Executive Producer, Head of Production and Production Managers to advance production related matters.
2) To work to a budget set by the client and ensure that all financial matters are managed in accordance with company policy and procedures and that departmental recharges are recorded accurately. Manage all areas of the budget reporting back to relevant manager in charge of event when necessary.
3) To be able to source for reliable and advance requirements to meet the project’s requirements and deliver on time.
4) To obtain special permissions where required and ensure that events are run in line with regulations pertaining to the Premises Licence. Able to liaise with licensing, safety and emergency services officials as required.
5) Research of new technologies on the market to be incorporated into projects
6) To lead, motivate, support and direct staff for whom you are responsible and ensure all staff are aware of and are working in accordance with current company policy and procedures and relevant Health and Safety legislation. Working in conjunction with our Health and Safety Manager, ensure that departmental and event related activities are risk assessed.
7) To be able to develop and manage project timelines in a well-organized manner.
8) To maintain high standards of production for all events
**This list is not exhaustive and you will be expected to work flexibly and undertake other such duties as the management may from time to time reasonably required.**
Perks & Benefits
- Commission & Bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central Location
- Smart Casual Dress Code
- Company Trips
- Medical insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Partially Subsidized Cafetarias
- Open culture