JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Manage and supervise daily QC tasks management.
- Manage product quality inspection of precision mechanical parts, material within stipulated timeframe.
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant.
- To implement and improve the Quality Control system in accordance with the requirement and Company control procedures
- Responsible to ensure that products inspected meet the required specification
- Generate and monitoring accurate daily QA/QC report, Monthly inspection report and other Quality related report as required.
- Develop and update of Quality manual, Quality system procedures and work instructions and guidelines.
- To liaise with internal departments as well as external parties on Quality matters.
- Conduct routine internal meeting with QA/QC supervisors and other department heads to further observe potential problems which need to be addressed accordingly to avoid non-conformities.
- Responsible for manpower allocation and job delegation for QA/QC Inspectors in order to ensure smooth operation.
- Manage QC instruments upkeep and maintenance, and take part in continuous improvement projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
REQUIRMENTS & SKILLS
- Minimum Degree in Mechanical Engineering/equivalent with minimum 3 year(s) of experience in the Manufacturing and Quality environment is required for this position.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Experience in QC process improvement is essential.
- Pro-active, able to work under pressure and able to deliver job/report within datelines.
- Required language(s) : English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
- Medical leave
Lot 1899, Jalan KPB 11 Kawasan Perindustrian, Kampung Baru Balakong,
Click to view the location on Google maps