- Monitor and control the product handling by subordinates so as to ensure better handling efficiency and cost awareness.
- Plan, monitor and execute the daily operation as to ensure warehouse operation running smoothly and goods are delivered on time.
- Supervise, motivate and train subordinates to ensure better performance efficiency.
- Assist and conduct continual improvement activities so as to minimize customer complaints and other non-conformance.
- Monitor and execute the stock replenishment by subordinates so as to ensure better picking efficiency and identification.
- Monitor and execute and storage system well in places to ensure stock availability and increase stock accuracy.
- Monitoring the loading of goods processes as to ensure better performance efficiency and to achieve the quality objectives.
- Complies with warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- A team player with self-motivated, result orientated and possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate.
- Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
- Medical leave
Lot 1899, Jalan KPB 11 Kawasan Perindustrian, Kampung Baru Balakong,
Click to view the location on Google maps