- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans, and kitchen scales.
- Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients.
- Cook food in a timely manner.
- Distribute tasks to kitchen staff.
- Inform wait staff about daily specials.
- Ensure appealing plate presentation.
- Supervise Cooks and assist as needed.
- Slightly alter recipes to meet customers' needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy).
- Maintain food stock and place orders.
- Inspect the freshness of food and discard out-of-date items.
- Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area.
- Proven work experience as a Chef or Cook.
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment (e.g. grillers and pasta makers).
- Good knowledge of Western and Malaysian Food techniques.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks.
- Solid time management abilities.
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes.
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations.
Perks & Benefits
Monday - Friday : 11am- 9.30pm
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
- Dine-In staff price
Seventh Avenue, Setia Alam,No. 12, Jalan Setia Dagang,AJ U13/AJ
Click to view the location on Google maps