- Flair for conceptual design, good in perspective drawings manually, computer aided & detailing.
- Able to produce conceptual interior design drawings for presentation to clients and working drawings, detail drawings for construction.
- Knowledge in managing costing against design.
- Coordinate with internal team, consultants, contractors and suppliers.
- Interact with clients and lead proposal development, including presentations, design direction and project costing.
- Assist Design Director to review and audit all submission drawings and other documents.
- Oversee project progress at all stages, attend key site and progress meetings.
- Consistent follow up on outstanding works and issues, propose solutions and report to superior.
- Ensure a high standard of quality control on all relevant documentation, including drawings, schedule, specification, and site delivery.
- Undertake any ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree or Diploma in Interior Design or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 Year(s) of working experience in Interior Design.
- Possess own transport, willing and able to travel.
- Good command of written & verbal in English.
- Required Skill(s): AutoCAD, 3D Max, Photoshop, MS Word, Ms Excel, Adobe illustrator.
- Basic salary pay up to RM 5,000.00 and Bonus.
- Based at Taman Perindustrian Selesa Jaya, Balakong.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal development opportunities
Lot 10, Jalan Perusahaan Utama, Taman Perindustrian Selesa Jaya,
Click to view the location on Google maps
傢私包工 / 傢私大工 / 傢私中工
Carpenter / Sub Contractor - Mandarin Speaking
JUNIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
Interior Sales Designer - Mandarin Speaking
Interior Sales Designer - Mandarin Speaking (URGENT)