- Design Software and database architecture for our web & mobile applications
- Build effective web applications that will aid and enhance user experience
- Support and maintain existing web & mobile applications
- Assisting in overall planning, researching, developing and testing
- Work together in a team to achieve project goal set by the company
- Work independently and proactively to ensure quality and timely delivery of projects
- Keep up to date with latest web technologies, trends and programing techniques
- You will be working on everything from the design planning stages, to initial concepts, to visual designs and finally working with the developers who will integrate your work. You must be able to come out with impressive and creative unique ideas in solving design problems.
- Responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users
- Primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end
- Responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma,
- Professional Degree.Engineering ( Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing IT/Computer Network / Systems / Database Admin or equivalent.
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit test
1-16-3, Suntech Penang Cybercity, Lintang Mayang Pasir 3,
Click to view the location on Google maps
Total 2 jobs
Web Developer - Senior
Bandar Bayan Baru
Web Developer - Fresh/Entry Level
Bandar Bayan Baru