- To handle account receivable/payable related functions
- To ensure daily accounts function and datelines are met
- To ensure proper filing and bookkeeping of accounts documentations and supporting documents.
- To handle accounting data entry, matching of accounting documents and other day-to-day operations of accounting functions
- To take responsibilities for general administrative duties
- To undertake clerical tasks such as typing, filing, making telephone calls and handling email
- To undertake any other relevant matters as and when requested by the superior requirements
- Any ad hoc tasks assigned by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a relevant Certificate in Accounting
- Required languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Responsible, hardworking and able to work independently.
- Good multi-tasking skills with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under minimal supervision and/or tight deadline while multitasking.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Open culture
19A-10-1, Business Suite UOA Centre, 19 Jalan Pinang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps