To produce monthly management accounts on a timely basis, setup processes and procedures with the implement efficient and effective financial reporting processes in compliance to Accounting standards and business requirements.
Responsibilities and Authority
- Responsible for handling a full set of accounts for subsidiary companies.
- Monitor inter-company transaction and Group cash flow.
- Responsible for all financial reporting, report analysis, budgetary, tax forecasts, internal control and statutory matters of all financial aspects.
- Supervise the Accounting Team in the preparation of the Annual Audited
- Accounts and ensure that accounts are prepared in accordance with accounting standards and in a timely manner.
- Ensure adherence to full compliance with local statutory regulations, Company policies, and accounting standards.
- Maintain fiscal files and records of documents transactions.
- Drive consistency and cost-effectiveness and manage to have effective cash flow planning to meet the company’s requirements.
- To be trained on the production floor and understand onsite production and manufacturing processes, in order to assist in Manufacturing ERP development from finance and accounting position.
- Understand costing existing structure through production key elements, to be able to review product costing and obtain necessary costing analysis when required.
- Oversee current accounting manager duties to ensure the quality of our books for three dedicated Companies.
- Act as the bridge between Inhesion Malaysia’ Companies with Inhesion Group of Companies and Concord Group for accounting and finance in communication and assignments.
- To be responsible for implementation of new financial system and ensure adequate back up procedures for the Group.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
- Free Parking