- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with Head Of Marketing to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Reporting to Head of Marketing
- Bachelor Degree in Business Studies / Sales/ Marketing/ Retail or equivalent
- Required language(s): English & Bahasa Melayu
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or holding relevant residence status.
- Preferably Manager who is specialized in Marketing / Business Development or equivalent.
- Background in FMCG Industry.
- Full-time able to think strategically, resourceful in problem solving, excellent organization and planning skills.
- Strong event management skill, proactive, creative and result oriented with the ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps