- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Logistic Studies/Administration/Management, or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 4-5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): teambuilding, problem solving, target oriented, communication, proactivity
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Shipping & Logistic
Task on Sales Module
- Analysis of the request of quotation by the sales force;
- Issue sales quotation, definition of product pricing and technical configuration of the machine in accordance with the direction of the Brand Sales Manager;
- Checking the terms of payment acceptance in accordance with the Biesse Asia’s policies;
- Key in and update the new customers in the data base applications of the Corporation, Oracle, Access and BI (support accounting);
- Assuring that all the documentation related to the sales transaction is duly signed and filled;
- Coordinate with Biesse Manufacturing Plants and delivery/shipping departments, and the customers in respect of the timely delivery of machines/parts to the customer and prompt payment and after sales matters such as feedback and warranty claims;
- Prepare and consolidate weekly sales activities report for management review, sales revenue data and ad hoc tasks assigned by the Operations Manager;
- Monthly analysis of the quarterly sales potential forecast in order to guarantee proper stock level of machines.
Task on Logistics Module
- The Employee will manage shipping, including warehouse organization and creating proper and detailed shipping documentation;
- Accurately updates spreadsheets and stock information;
- Effectively uses organization systems and warehouse technology to locate and gather stock;
- Check and validate letters of credit, handles import and export shipping documents;
- Problem solves for customers and suppliers about shipping routes, delayed items, and rush order;
- Performs administrative duties like answering phones, updating records, and providing excellent customer service;
- Liaises with warehouse overseas and managers about product ordering and storage;
- Maintains good customer relationships and answers any customer questions
- Keeps organized shipping records, including statements of origin, shipping costs, products shipped, and receipt dates;
- Troubleshoots shipping issues and customer issues that pop up regularly; works to solve these administrative or organizational problems to increase warehouse and dispatch efficiency.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Employee leaves
- Free parking space
- Free snacks / cookies
No 5, Jalan TPP 3. Taman Perindustrian Putra.
Click to view the location on Google maps