- Operate highly automatic woodworking machinery, work together as a team and follow protocols/SOP given.
- Assemble processed item and ready for shipment.
- Working hour Monday to Saturday. 8 hour
- Higher Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science.
- At least 3 years of experience in the manufacturing or operation industry.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to strategically plan for production in order to achieve highest cost optimisation.
- Able to understand the KPIs, focus on key objectives and deliver results that meet or exceed expectations.
- Capable of making timely decisions during critical moments to ensure the production schedule is met.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Personal development opportunities
309G-MK12, Sungai Tiram
Click to view the location on Google maps