- Handle payroll activities of the company, including monthly payroll processing, preparation of payroll report, process and update of staff employment status, etc.
- Handle the day- to- day HR administration functions such as monitoring and tracking of staff attendance, leave application, and other HR related matters.
- Handle staff disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Prepare contracts and documentation relating to employee’s promotion, confirmation, performance appraisal and etc.
- Prepare job advertisement, screen, review and shortlist candidate profile and arrange interview.
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources Management / Business Administration or its equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in all aspects of HR spectrum
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Employment Act and statutory regulations.
- Good command in spoken & writing skills in English & BM
- Full of initiative, good analytical skills & detail oriented
- Knowledge in BOSSNET payroll system will be an added advantage
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
- Medical Benefit
12 Jalan Teluk Gadung 27/93, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps