- Prepare product drawings, assembly instructions, labelling and line drawing
- Check and conforming factories labels for production
- Manage engineering folders
- Manage swatches
- Must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in any Engineering field or equivalent.
- Related working experience will be an added advantage.
- Good command of language; both written and spoken in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to speak in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Motivated, willing to learn, hardworking, result-oriented and a team player.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Willing to travel when needed.
- Training will be provided.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities