- Secures an information technology infrastructure that provides reliable, measurable, consistent, responsive and secure enterprise network service.
- Responsible for the network design and security, particularly troubleshooting and/or debugging network-related problems.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of PCs, networking equipment and computer systems.
- Maintenance of the network’s authorization infrastructure, as well as network backup systems.
- Microsoft NAV ERP and UBS System Prime Support PIC.
- Execute & maintaining both developed and purchased computer systems.
- Produce system and user documentations.
- As IT Help Desk to support internal users and customers.
- Vulnerability and Penetration Test – Perform & analyze result of the server and workstation.
- Implement & maintain Integrated System of ISO 9001:2008 QMS & ISO 27001:2005 ISMS.
- Additional responsibilities as and when are needed.
- Problem solving
- Trouble shooting
- Communication (verbal, written)
- Decision making
- Reliable & responsible
- Work under pressure.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:-
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology
- Minimum 3 years and above working experience in related field
- Required skill(s): Router, Switch, Firewall, Network Protocol: FTP, SFTP, SSH
- Systems: Windows, Linux, CISCO
- Certifications: MCSE
* Training & Development
Lot 2, Jalan Usahawan 5, P.K.N.S. Setapak Industrial Area Off Jalan Genting Kelang, 53300 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps