- To carry out routine maintenance and specialized operations-related task to provide an efficient supporting role to other departments so that there is minimal disruption to other departments’ operations.
- To maintain, install, and trouble-shoot electrical systems, air-conditioning systems, fire systems, buildings, plants, machinery, and equipment.
- To ensure factory and building electrical is maintained effectively and complies with Energy Commission requirement.
- Handle Electrical inspection.
- Contribute to the Maintenance Procedure, Work Instruction, Checklist/Report/Form
- To diagnose and troubleshoot problems and make necessary repairs and adjustments on all electrical-related items such as motor starter, inverter, temperature controller and/or issues.
- Assist on liaise with utility suppliers such as TNB and Suruhanjaya Tenaga, and other utilities regulatory bodies on utility services and compliance issues.
Ensure that good housekeeping standard is maintained at all times.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by Management.
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical and possess Charge-man Certificate related with low-voltage (LV) & high-voltage (HV)
- More than 5 years of experiences
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Lot 1357 & 1358 Jalan Kampung Mohb Taib, Kawasan Industri Sungai Choh ,48000 Rawang Selangor Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps