- Information gathering – Communicate with business units/relevant divisions to gather customer data, product information, image or calendar for digital marketing purpose.
- Develop and executive Social Media Campaigns (Facebook, LinkedIn & Instagram etc.) to increase followers, improve engagement, drive website traffic, build brand awareness and contribute to online sales.
- Work closely within the team to develop and implement digital marketing strategies which include social media, search engines, website and other channels to reach out to potential customers effectively.
- Promote conducts and solutions to customers via multiple platforms which include email, whatsapp and other related channels.
- Enquiries – Coordinate enquiries on digital platforms to be assigned to sales or other relevant parties.
- Data analysis – Analyze result of digital marketing initiatives and campaigns to ensure effectiveness of output.
- Conduct market survey to gather market insight from customers.
- Administration – Coordinate and monitor daily departmental administration tasks including budget, procurement, renewal of license/subscription and others.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Advertising/ Media, Mass Communication, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least one (1) year of working experience in social network advertising platform (Facebook, Instagram, Google), as well as content distribution and placement networks.
- Strong interest in content development and digital marketing (SMM, SEO, SEO).
- Possess skills to use Canva and Crello would be an added avantange.
- Creative and passionate in creating and designing marketing campaign materials.
- Good technical understanding on both conventional and digital marketing platforms.
- A high level of attention to detail and ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Excellent in writing skill in both English and Bahasa Melayu.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
Tower Block Pertama Complex, Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman, 50100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps
UDA PROTÉGÉ - Return To Work (RTW)
Technician (Audio Visual)
Technician (Audio Visual)
Assistant Vice President - Human Capital & Administration
Head of Finance - UDA Property
Executive - Sales & Marketing, UDA Land (East) Sdn. Bhd.