Chef De Partie / Cook
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment.
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat, etc.).
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers.
- Inspect food while cooking to stir or turn.
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served.
- Maintain a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly.
- Check the quality of ingredients.
- Proficient in using cutting tools, cookware, and bakeware.
- The familiarity of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling, etc.).
- Capable to follow all sanitation procedures.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good physical condition and stamina.
- Possess at least a Diploma from a Culinary School will be an advantage.
- Training will be provided for fresh graduates and those without experience.
- Outpatient medical
- Annual Leave
- Sick Leave
R S-G-3A, Bell Avenue, Jalan Sunsuria, 43900 Sepang Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps