- Research potential vendors.
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Check quantity delivered.
- Review quality of purchased products.
- Input order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases.
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices.
- Document reports on purchases, including cost analyses.
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed.
- Work with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage.
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends.
- 1-year’s experience as a Purchasing Officer, Purchasing Agent, Procurement Executive or similar role.
- Knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors).
- Familiarity of supply chain procedures.
- Analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Possess at least a Diploma in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field.
Please state your current and expected salaries in your application to email@example.com
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Staff meals
- Good working environment