- Assist in all clerical work related to Logistics and LMW.
- Prepare shipping and customs documents on time.
- To maintain and ensure data accuracy in shipping documents preparation and custome declaration.
- Timely preparation and submission of monthly reports to the Custom.
- Timely preparation and submission of yearly reports to the Customs for the purpose of renewal of Manufacturing Warehouse License (LMW).
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management.
- Perform other funtions and duties as and when assigned by the management.
- Preferably experience in logistics field.
- Knowledge in manage of LMW and import & export of goods.
- Familiar with freight forwarding, logistic and export procedures.
- Able to work under pressure, independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Computer literate and skilled in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and Word.
- Experience in manufacturing environment and/or customs affairs.
- Possess at least SPM/STPM/Certification/Diploma or in any relevant field.
- Able to start immediately.
Interested applicants with the above requirements are invited to apply online, write in or email to:
The HR and Admin Department (HRA)
Ruspert Eco Coating Technology (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
2265 (Block B), Jalan Bukit Minyak, 14100 Simpang Ampat, Malaysia.
(Opposite BHP petrol station Bukit Minyak)
Tel: 04-501 5999
while listing the following information:
- Last drawn salary (if any)
- Expected salary
- Reason(s) of leaving previous employment(s)
~ Only shortlisted candidates will be notified ~
Perks & Benefits
- Regular team activities
- Personal development opportunities