- To ensure all customer requirements are met.
- To ensure production schedule is planned on timely manner to meet customer request and cost effective.
- To ensure production is carried out at the highest productivity and man power is organized effectively with no hiccup.
- Develop manpower competency.
- To ensure production target on productivity, quality and safety are met.
- Improve R&D capability and competency.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure daily production schedule, manpower and OT requirement are well planned.
- Drive R&D procedure to ensure new color or product development in systematic approach with proper record, training and implementation. Convert R&D into sales.
- Improve people competency with proper training and development plan.
- Initial approach to improve quality and productivity.
- Investigate and carry out action plan to reduce customer complaint.
- Plan and carry out plant maintenance plan to prevent break down/ down time.
- In charge of overall plant safety & health and environmental requirement.
- Bachelor degree in production, engineering or any related field of study such as electrical, mechanical etc.
- Computer literal.
- Able to communicate in Mandarin, English and Malay.
- Added advantage for candidate familiar with ISO 9000 / ISO 14000 requirement.
- Prior consideration for candidate who has direct working experience in production and/ or maintenance.
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical coverage
- Accident Insurance
- Yearly performance bonus
- Company Incentive trip
No. 9, Jalan Nilam 3/1, Nilai Utama,
Click to view the location on Google maps