You will play an important role in :
Preferably able to communicate with Chinese
- Recruit & maintain a close relationship with vendors.
- Develop marketing strategies & proposals focusing on driving growth of the business.
- Implement & execute business development initiatives that help to achieve business KPI.
- New Project Assignment.
- Managing and improving of current system.
- Manage overall projects and align with sales growth.
- Establish and communicate a clear strategic vision for the content planning of the project consistent with industry best practices.
- To carry out any other jobs/assignments that may be assigned by the Company from time to time.
**Experience in e-commerce industry, Business & Management certificate/diploma/degree will be an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Open culture