You will play an important role in :
Preferably able to communicate with Chinese
- Passionate in creative and interesting content.
- Responsible for the company’s content strategies planning and development.
- Write copy for a variety of media including social, print, video, and online.
- Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs.
- Collaborate with creative, product, marketing, and legal to assess project needs and help with messaging.
- Drive brand consistency across all company communications.
- Develop and implement brand guidelines.
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere.
- See projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from inception to deployment.
- Develop, manage, and lead content planning and content development based on the business objectives to meet customer needs across digital platforms and touches.
- Oversee content requirements and create content strategy deliverables for key stakeholders across project life cycles.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style, and layout.
- Establish and communicate a clear strategic vision for the content planning of the project consistent with industry best practices.
- Manage and improve content planning approach and processes.
- Write or liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency.
- Develop content audits across marketing channels to identify gaps in content opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
63, Jalan Puteri 2/3, Bandar Puteri Puchong, 47100 Puchong, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps