- Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation, staff leave, health.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Prepare Monthly Labour Cost.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Arrangement for company events and activities when necessary.
- Handle Employee's Claim
- Able to perform any other ad-hoc Human Resource and Admin duties as assigned by Superior
- Preferable Language:- Mandarin
- Possess own transport.
- Able to starts works immediately.
- Excel in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
Lot 224, Jalan Tungsten, Taman Industri Batu 22 Ijok, 45600, Ijok. Selangor Darul Ehsan. Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps