- Plan daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees.
- Schedule workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules.
- Supervise and coach employees.
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance.
- Monitor production output according to specifications.
- Submit reports on performance and progress.
- Determine issues in efficiency and suggest improvements.
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures.
- Establish strict safety guidelines and company standards.
- Proven experience as Site Supervisor or similar role.
- Familiarity in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools.
- Advanced skills in MS Office.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Minimum SPM/O level or equivalent
- Willing to work at Balakong.
- Working Hour 8.30 - 5.30 Monday to Friday; Saturday alternate 8.30 -1.00
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
- Medical leave
Click to view the location on Google maps