1.0 Treasury Management and Facilities covenants compliance
· Monitor bank balance and preparation for deposit placement/ uplift for Company’s Fund
· Preparation of cash flow projection
2.0 Management Reporting
· Preparation weekly ageing report
· Preparation of meeting material after month end
3.0 Statutory Reporting
· Preparation of Journal Voucher with all the supporting
· Review bank reconciliation.
· Preparation of monthly audit & Tax schedule
· Preparation of timely Month End Closing
· Preparation of audited financial statement for each financial year end
· Handle external auditor during audit ensure submission deadline met
· Assist in Quarterly announcement preparation/Quarterly income distribution/Annual Report preparation
4.0 Financial Planning & analysis
· Preparation of annual budget
· Prepare budget variance analysis with commentary on monthly basis during month end closing
5.0 Tax reporting
· Preparation of yearly tax computation and tax estimate
· Preparation of monthly tax computation
· Preparation of tax schedule, ensure the tax return deadline is met
6.0 Financial Operation
· Monitor the receivables and payable ageing and ensure timely collection and payment in accordance to credit term
· Verification on all the supplier invoices and ensure the charges is relevant to the Company, with contract or approval
· Any other ad hoc tasks assigned from time to time
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA).
- Proven working experience in accounting or in a relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
- Advance level in MS Excel and good knowledge of accounting software.
- Attention to detail and confidentiality, highly organized and work well under pressure.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities