- Able to handle full set of accounts including month end closing, reconciliation and preparation for management report;
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other recording detailing financial business transactions;
- To prepare & send out Customer SOA monthly Generate quarterly Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet
- To liaise with banker, auditor, tax agent, company secretary, suppliers, client & customer
- Performing day to day accounting operations
- Maintain daily inventory summary;
- Manage & Monitor account receivables & payables and prepare monthly creditor reconciliation;
- To assist with banker, auditor, tax agent, company secretary, suppliers, client & customer:
- To perform administration tasks;
- To ensure proper filing or update of documentations for all related records in hardcopy & softcopy;
- Ensure tax compliance and co-ordinates year-end audit;
- Review and respond to any billing & payment queries;
- Undertake other assignments which are necessary and may be assigned from time to time by Superior and Management.
Requirement of this role
- Good command in both oral and written English and Bahasa Melayu;
- Computer literate and skilled in MS Office, Excel & Powerpoint application;
- Good interpersonal skill with pleasant personality;
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Candidate with strong account background would be an added advantages
- Candidate with Mandarin speaking background would be an added advantages.
- At least 3 Year(s) of relevant working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently & work under minimum supervision
- Candidate must be familiar with micorsoft office (word, excel, outlook) software, UBS, SQL, auto count and other accounting software.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal development opportunities
- Annual Leave 8 Days per Year
- Medical Leave 14 Days per Year
- RM1,000.00 Medical Treatment Reimbursement Yearly