- To market and sell any property development under the group.
- Attend to sales enquiries to new and existing customers.
- Guide, assist and follow up with purchasers for the completion of sales transaction.
- Follow up and liaise with purchasers, lawyers, bankers, sales admin department and any relevant parties to ensure smooth flow of process.
- To grow, plan and meet the target set by the company.
- Conduct surveys, analysis and research on market environment and competitor analysis.
- Prepare and implement marketing plans, events, activities, advertising / promotion collateral.
- Prepare sales report, leads tracking report and any other reports as required by the management.
- To supervise and ensure smooth hand over during vacant possession to purchaser.
- Self-motivated person and able to work independently.
- Candidate must possess own transport, laptop and smart phone.
- Good time organisation, communication skills and initiative.
- Result oriented, flexible, enthusiastic, self-motivated and a team player.
- Willing to travel and work on weekends as well as public holidays.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English / Bahasa Melayu. Ability to converse in Mandarin and at least one Chinese dialect will be an added advantage
- Female are encouraged to apply
Perks & Benefits
- Career Growth
D-08-03 MENARA MITRALAND, NO 13A, JALAN PJU 5/1, KOTA DAMANSARA PJU 5, 47810 PETALING JAYA,
Click to view the location on Google maps