- Handle product registration of Health Supplement and Traditional product with NPRA.
- Handle product variation of Health Supplement and Traditional product with NPRA.
- Handle Food Drug Interface product classification with NPRA and BKKM.
- Familiarize with common registration requirements for new registration, re-registration, variation, product updating and Food Drug Interface product classification.
- Ensure product registrations and variations are carried out in a timely manner.
- Liaise with relevant authorities and departments on matters pertaining to regulatory.
- Ensure labels, packaging and other materials comply with the latest regulations.
- Maintain good housekeeping of records. To ensure all regulatory documentation are well maintained and up-to-date in both hard copies and softcopies.
- Undertake other duties/ responsibilities, as requested, from time to time.
- Possess a Degree in any science field or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years working experience in Regulatory Affairs field.
- Meticulous and with an eye on details.
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, good organization and communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia is a must. Proficiency in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Possess own transport.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
No. 65-69, Jalan TPP 1/13, Taman Perindustrian Puchong, Batu 12, 47100 Puchong, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Click to view the location on Google maps