- Possess a recognised Occupational Therapy degree
- Self–starter with strong interpersonal and leadership skills who is able to operate in a flexible, fast-paced and opportunistic environment.
- Collaborate well and maintain good relationship with our team members, families, community resources, referral sources and other stakeholders.
- Committed to lifelong learning and continuing education for personal and professional growth.
- Openness to being coached, trained and mentored, to demonstrate good knowledge and practise standards of Occupational Therapy (OT) care to paediatric clients and their families and to harness the following skills:-
Occupation-centred and performance focus
Therapeutic use of self in relationship to others
Use of applicable physical resources in daily activities, routines & environment as part of the center curriculum
Organisational readiness in assessing and prioritizing multiple tasks, projects, and demands
- Meets the IEP goals & needs and determine quality OT care recommendations in consultation with the team and other relevant stakeholders.
- Evaluates results of OT by observing, checking-in and documenting clients' progress; recommending and implementing necessary adjustments and modifications.
- Ensuring consistency of care outside of Hatching Center environment by collaborating with families, caregivers and other stakeholders (if relevant) to design context-specific solutions and facilitating them towards achieving their own version of success
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Personal development opportunities
Unit A01-1, Plaza Kelana Jaya, Jalan SS7/13A, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps