A. Job Objectives
1. To develop and secure new project or customer for the company
2. To determine overall project engineering and design requirements are fulfilled with the dynamic solutions.
3. Responsible for all projects executed to meet the project specification, schedule, cost, quality, and safety.
4. To ensure company resources are utilized efficiently and effectively
5. Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals, and strategies to match up to.
6. Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices, and tactics.
B. Key Functions
1. Plan and carry out new project sales or customer activities, able to handle customer inquiries, maintain good inter-relation within the client, consultant, subcontractor, and supplier.
2. Possess interpersonal and management skills to provide technical consultancy for project engineering and design.
3. Leading and managing a project team to achieve execution plan on time with meet all specification, quality, and safety requirements.
4. Organizing and strategic company resources (manpower, equipment, machinery, etc)
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities