- To take a leading role in conducting Service/Maintenance/Delivery Tasks as per scheduled in Service & Commissioning Team.
- To maintain inventories of Equipment/Tools and to ensure all equipment/Tools are at best available working order.
- To assist project team and service team with Equipment/Piping/Chemical Tanks
installation and modification task from project /commissioning /service/ maintenance work.
- To prepare Material/Equipment required with detailed quantity for all related task/job given before performing the task.
- To have the capabilities on proper measurement or any basic modification / cutting/ repairing skill and to conserve material during performing a task.
- To have the knowledge on strong sourcing skill when facing material shortage while performing a task.
- To have the ability to discuss with superior/engineer on alternative solution/engineering design and perform modification work on site while facing issues after discussion.
- To have the ability to lead and supervise junior technician/operator.
- To take responsibility on ensuring the tool set/equipment/Company Vehicle assigned is under clean and well-kept condition.
- To maintain a Clean/Organized/Safe working environment (Store) while performing given task at site or office.
1) To perform in-house rountine maintenace jobs.
2) Fabricate repair parts using available material and tools during the time.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal leave
- EPF & SOCSO