As a Technician in the Company, you are expected to support our Aftersales and Technical department. The primary role of this position is to assist the Technical Service Manager to coordinate the management of the company’s Technical department comprising of the followings:
1. Responsible for all installation, troubleshoot & repair, maintenance, service calls, and delivery of equipment to customers.
2. Maintain a journal of all service calls, tools listings and repairs.
3. Coordinate with Office Administrator for the issue of invoice for service calls, repair work done and parts replaced.
4. To support the Technical and AfterSales Manager with the coordination of weekly service schedules by ensuring that all job assignments are attended to in a timely and efficient manner.
5. To provide fast, efficient and proactive customer service for all our clients, covering service installations, complaints, service and maintenance.
6. Coordinating and responding to all requests of internal meetings.
7. Assist the Store Coordinator with all stock and spare part stock checks and inventory management.
8. Assist when needed, the logistics for delivery of new equipment installations, receiving of goods and local transportation arrangements.
9. To assist with the upkeep of the showroom and ensure that all equipment are in good working condition on a daily basis.
10.Represent the Company in a professional manner always as an ambassador of the Company.
1. Ability to work well in a team and is highly motivated
2. Punctuality is important, please be on time for all duties and when reporting to work on a daily basis.
3. Maintain a high level of enthusiasm with all colleagues and customers at all times.
4. Understand the company missions and business vision.
5. Able to multitask, be organized, tidy and detailed orientated.
6. Able to communicate at all levels confidently.
7. Have good product knowledge of all products and services offered by the Company.
8. Have good communication skill with customers and/or their representatives.
9. Outstation travel is required, during which you are required to report by phone on work progress to KL office
1. Candidate must possess at least Certificates/Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering Mechanical/Electric & Electronic or equivalent.
2. Have a basic knowledge in IT will an added advantage.
3. Required language(s): Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
4. At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
5. Candidates with experience in repairing and maintaining fitness equipment will be advantageous. Fresh graduates is welcome to apply.
6. Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office
7. Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities