- Create design concepts using Blender, CAD, Stud.IO, etc.
- Test the design concept by computerized modelling or physical hands-on testing of models.
- Work on ideas as part of a team and be vocal and actively during brainstorms.
- Build bricks models of various shapes and sizes as specified by project brief, aided by computer software or with reference to existing fully built model.
- To ensure model delivery meets the project brief at the right quality and on time.
- High level proficiency in 3D design and animation tools such as Blender, 3ds Max, Maya, Zbrush etc. Blender is preferred.
- An eye for detail and good visualization skills.
- Ability to take feedback and make changes as required.
- Extensive knowledge of character design, rigging, skinning etc.
- Some familiarity with animation techniques.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in 3D design and modelling.
- Technical diploma in 3D modeling or a degree in fine arts.
- Experience in 3D scanning and retopology is an added bonus.
- Preferably Senior and Junior Executive specialized in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Ability to interpret drawing/sketches in 2D and 3D for construction purposes.
Experience in 3D design, model making, prop building, maker/tinkering,
Experience in software such as Blender, CAD, Stud.IO, etc.
- Interest and experience to build/prototype with building block/brick toy.
- Patience and self-motivated in executing projects / timeline.
- Must be able to work in a team and become a good team player.
Perks & Benefits
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Open culture
No. 1, Jalan Perunding U1/17, Hicom Glenmarie Industrial Park, Shah Alam
Click to view the location on Google maps