Main Job Functions:
Responsible to lead and ensure the total function of HR Services is fully regulated according to the latest statutory requirements, and operating systematically to deliver effective and quality HR Services to all stakeholders.
- Ensure smooth operations of the HR Services function for the Group that includes payroll processing, staff movement execution, scheduled reporting, and statutory reporting.
Employee Benefits Administration
- Responsible to oversee the administration, processing and record keeping of employee benefits. This includes employee’s claim/ reimbursement, panel clinics’ management and invoices processing.
Group Insurance Scheme
- Responsible of all matters related to the Group Insurance Scheme from staff movement update, claim submission and yearly plan renewal.
Corporate Office Administration
- Responsible for all Corporate Office Administration function including immigration/ work permit matters, contracts, and services.
- Strong experience within operational and strategic HR service delivery.
- Have experience in implementing HRIS project will be an advantage.
- Minimum a Degree in Human Resources Management or related field.
- Good knowledge of labour legislation.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Results driven with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Possess good data analytical, cognitive, planning and organizing skillset.
- Meticulous and have a keen eye for details to ensure high-quality work output.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance