- Prepare daily bank report.
- Maintain proper record and organisation of filling system.
- Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounts administration tasks.
- Check on staff expenses claim and input to staff claim template.
- Perform monthly bank statement reconciliation and resolve discrepancy if any.
- Any other ad hoc assignment.
- Possess at least Secondary School/ SPM in Accounting or equivalent is prefered.
- Excellent math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Advance level in MS Excel and good knowledge of accounting software.
- Organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field, fresh graduate with strong will and learning determination can also be considered
- Required language(s): English and BM.
- Good communications skills
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Medical leave
No.18, Jalan Marikh U5/177, Seksyen U5,
Click to view the location on Google maps