- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Preferably Chinese (male / female)
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports.
- An analytical mind with strong math skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Must be proactive, a team player, and good communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Muar, Johor.
- Liaise with the main office on the new orders and shipment schedule.
- Maintain and drive best practice planning and company inventory strategies.
- Review monthly shipment goals meet schedule for planned shipments, and support company sales goals.
- Monitor oversight of Inbound Freight carriers and Logistics compliance.
- Identify and suggest planning through data mining and analysis.
- Forecast supply and demand analysis to prevent overstocking or stock shortages in the warehouse.
- Coordinate with the main office on any order / shipment / document related.
- To provide assistance and support to Senior Manager and International Sales Team.
Perks & Benefits
- 5 working days
- EPF / SOCSO
- Annual Leave
- Yearly Performance Bonus
31, Jalan Plaza 1, Taman Maharani Promenade,
Click to view the location on Google maps