- Candidate must possess a dynamic personality with very good inter-personal skills and have the necessary skills to convince customers.
- Must possess a positive "can do" attitude and also result-oriented outlook.
- Must be able to take instructions well from Management and carry out the necessary tasks given, promptly and thoroughly.
- Must be willing and prepared to learn on the job and carry out the directions of the Management accordingly, irregardless of the years of experience, as every job & company operate differently.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience in the related field is required.
- The working environment is mostly in Mandarin & English, ie majority of the customers are Mandarin speaking.
- Preferably Managers who have worked in FMCG Wholesale Trading, Consumer Foodstuff / Sundries environment.
- To call overseas customers in Papua new Guinea from Singapore to get sales orders, and also gather reliable market information & prcing of products on a daily basis.
- To communicate with the customers on a daily basis and write Confirmation Orders (Sales Orders) and Daily Market Report
- To communicate & co-ordinate with the Management on a daily basis
- Basic salary with monthly sales commission payable upon collection.
1. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted to arrange for an interview.
2. Salary will commensurate with suitability and experience.
3. The income can go up to SGD10,000 per month depending on how effective the candidate work and how effective they are in their approach and how thorough they are in the follow up of repeat orders, etc., as there is a monthly sales commission of 0.35% upon collection is realised.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Annual Leave