Job Responsibility :
- To handle full set accounts.
- Familiar with SQL/UBS Software.
- Familiar with Microsoft (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- To prepare payment / cheque and other related documents.
- To carry out daily collection and issuance of official receipts, bank-in and collection report.
- To handle petty cash and reimbursement.
- To carry out bank reconciliation, data entry, updating records and maintaining of accounting records.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
- Good command in communication & interpersonal skill.
- Perform any others ad hoc duties assigned by the management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Fluent in Chinese and English.
- 5 working days a week, from 9am to 6pm.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
- EPF + Sosco + EIS
- Personal development opportunities
- Basic + Yearly bonus + Yearly Overseas Company Trip
26-1, Jln Metro Perdana Barat 3, Taman Usahawan Kepong, 52100 kepong, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps
Total 2 jobs
Admin Executive (Based in Kepong)
Taman Usahawan Kepong
Maintenance Technician (Based in Kepong)