- Maintaining files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible.
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail.
- Answering the phone to take messages or redirecting calls to appropriate colleagues.
- Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.).
- Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate colleagues.
- Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.
- Undertake basic bookkeeping tasks and issue invoices, checks etc.
Take minutes of meetings and dictations.
- Assist in office management and organization procedures.
- Monitor stocks of office supplies (paper clips, stationery etc.) and report when there are shortages.
- Assist in making travel arrangements and booking venues for conferences and events.
- Perform other office duties as assigned
- Proven experience or not experience as office clerk or other clerical position.
- Familiarity with office procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Working knowledge of office devices and processes.
- A fast typist with knowledge in stenography and taking dictations.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Medical leave
Sime UEP Industrial Park, 9, Jalan TP 7/7, Section 26,
Click to view the location on Google maps
Total 2 jobs
HR cum Accounts Assistant (Chinese Speaking)