- Preparing Boards and Members’ Resolutions and attending meetings
- Acting as the official liaison party for your company to communicate, preparation and submission of Statutory Returns with the Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM)
- Updating the Company’s Statutory Books and maintaining paperwork
- Involved in the compliance of numerous statutory and regulatory bodies
- Ensuring correct procedures are followed and adhere to it in accordance with the Company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association (M&A) and the Companies Act, 1965.
- Advise the board of directors of the relevant dates for holding the company’s annual general meeting.
- Advise the Board and to ensure that the interest of the board and members are well-protected at all times.
- MUST BE A QUALIFIED COMPANY SECRETARY (ICSA/MAICSA)
- A minimum of 10 years of working experience, preferably experienced from a statutory or regulatory body background
- Strong command in Bahasa Malaysia, in both spoken and written
- A team-player, able to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Able to be work independently, with minimal supervision
Qualified and interested candidate may send your resume to email@example.com
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Personal leave
- Open culture