Key Responsiblities :
- Administer employee relations and industrial relations matter relating to staff grievances handling, counseling, disciplinary actions, performance management, performance coaching etc.
- Conduct Domestic Inquiry (DI) proceedings in accordance with the law and liaise with legal advisors, government and statutory agencies when required.
Prepare IR report and data, identify issues and recommend actions with regards to IR issues.
- Plan, coordinate and manage various Positive ER programs and activities to promote the Company’s Values.
- Act as ER Partner to provide ER support to respective function/department.
- Perform HR related duties and responsibilities when required from time to time.
Key Requirements :
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Admin or related studies.
- Familiar with Employment Act 1955 & Industrial Relation Act 1967 with at least 5 years of working experience in the related field.
- Those specializing in Employee Relations/Industrial Relations will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good presentation and communication skills and able to interact with all levels of people.
- Proactive, well organized, self-motivated and able to work independently and in a team.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps