- Check and perform daily credit release for on hold orders for overdue and over credit limits customers.
- Monitor and issue reminder letter or demand letter to overdue customers according to SOP.
- Highlighting problem customers to management.
- To ensure customer credit exposures are within agreed limits in accordance to the Company's policy.
- Liaise with outsourced debt collector and lawyer (via salesmen) for long outstanding and bad debts.
- Coordinate and arrange company despatch and 3rd party courier companies on cheque collections
- Prepare monthly credit outstanding report and collection report
- Prepare monthly missing Proof of Delivery (POD) report and Unknown payment report
- Perform reconciliation of payments to customer’s accounts.
- To assist in the updating and implementation of any suitable changes to the company’s credit control policy from time to time.
- To ensure proper recording and filling of documents.
- Regular review and maintaining a list of client’s collection behavior and credit worthiness.
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments.
Follow up overdue payments via telephone and email. Resolving customer queries and issues.
- Assist in other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the superior as and when needed.
Qualities to possess:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Able to clearly explain financial matters
- High attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- The ability to prioritise a heavy workload
- Good analytical skills
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
Lot 999, Jalan Subang, Kampung Baru Sungai Buloh, Seksyen U19,
Click to view the location on Google maps