- Provide administrative support to Engineering and Project teams in documentation, correspondence, filing and preparing reports.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled engineering related reports.
- Prepare and compile paperwork related to projects, authority submissions, sales proposal, tenders and client management.
- Handle sales enquiries, prepare quotations and follow-up with on-going activities.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Develop and maintain project filing and documentation system.
- Assist in general office clerical support.
- Assist Engineering department to liaise with authorities, clients and contractors.
- Partake in any ad hoc duties, projects and tasks as ad when required as part of engineering and project cycle.
- Possess at least Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics) or relevant field (Engineering); additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and scanner.
- Excel in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Basics in AutoCad (preferred)
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- Has own transport and able to occasionally travel for work.
- Work location based in Skudai, Johor.
- Working Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm (Mon-Fri) , 8.30am - 1.00pm (Sat)
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
- Attractive Salary for the right candidates
No 15, Jalan Kebudayaan 9, Taman Universiti,
Click to view the location on Google maps