Basic Job Functions:
To handle all credit administration matters from creation of details in systems to disbursement of facility to safekeeping of security documents.
Key Results Areas:
- Creation/maintenance of accurate information in the system.
- Issuance of letter of offer, memos, instruction letters, etc.
- Verifying and confirmation of details in security documents.
- Recording, monitoring and filing of dicuments in safe and file.
- Review of accounts.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Business Studies.
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply or 1 to 2 years working experience in credit administration.
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Well versed with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance