- Assist in the Order-To-Cash Collection cycle which encompasses the order acceptance cycle, delivery & installation cycle and cash collection cycle.
- Actively participate in daily sales order management activities encompassing document, information, product and operations workflows.
- Jointly responsible for the overall achievement of company revenue, inventory and customer fulfilment targets.
- Ensure timely and flawless creation of sales order in the enterprise computer system and processing of the same to meet customer request date.
- Swiftly engage with external customers, internal customers and service providers to swiftly resolve product quality issue, delivery disputes and invoice and product discrepancy. Keep superior informed and obtain appropriate guidance.
- Responsible for the achievement of all sales order management related Key Performance Indicators(KPIs) as determined by the corporate operations and management from time to time.
- Jointly responsible for complete and accurate receivable master data set-up including assisting in the performing credit evaluation of new customers.
- Jointly assist in determining and reviewing the payment terms and credit limit of customers from time to time.
- Create sales order in the enterprise computer system and route the same for discount approval by approving authority prior to processing.
- Reserve inventories in the enterprise computer system to fulfil expected customer order and closely follow-up on such order. To subsequently release reserved inventories when customer order is not forthcoming.
- Highlight to superior on any obstacle encountered during the order acceptance cycle, delivery & installation cycle and cash collection cycle for guidance and affirmative action.
- Facilitate submission of relevant proof of delivery and related documents as required by customer to secure full payment and timely collection of receivables.
- Audit proof of delivery document to ensure no amendment on delivery order or invoice by customer. To engage customer and/or service provider in the event of amendments.
- Ensure smooth and timely processing of customer orders, creation of corresponding sales order and coordinate with logistics on time delivery of goods from warehouse to customers.
- Negotiate with customers on any anticipated delay in deliveries, installation or testing and obtain alternative schedule for delivery, installation or testing.
- Expedite and coordinate with the field sales and service and engineering teams on delivery, installation and testing with customer.
- Alert inventory management on insufficient inventories to fulfil routine customer orders and manage customer expectation accordingly based on availability commitment by inventory management.
- Assist in the periodic inventory count and ensure sales order transaction cut-off and resumption dates are communicated to stakeholders and observed strictly.
- Ensure the full and timely collection of receivable through persistent liaison with salesperson and customers.
- Jointly involve in project management of large installations to ensure coordination of tasks, complete and accurate documentation, proof of product and service delivery and formal user acceptance.
- Ensure complete and accurate documentation and timely compilation of proof of delivery(POD) documents and record keeping. Match and file all corresponding documents in an orderly fashion to ensure quick retrieval.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and updating the Standard Operating Procedures and Policy manuals, and to strive for standardization where possible and conduct periodical audit.
- Constantly work with stakeholders towards Improvement Projects to institute best practices to improve the process flow of operations activities
- Ensure the completeness, accuracy and integrity of data and transactions in the enterprise computer system at all times
- Assist in all mergers and acquisition activities to ensure complete integration of merged and acquired businesses or entities
- Regularly liaise with sales support on the status of quotation, letter of award and corresponding customer order.
- Constantly challenge the work processes to reduce cycle time and increase productivity.
- Follow-up and ensure POD at every step of the cycle is in order and returned within reasonable timeframe. Capture the POD details into the enterprise computer system where applicable.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
8 Jalan Pensyarah U1/28, Hicom-Glenmarie, Seksyen U1
Click to view the location on Google maps