- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, performance evaluations etc).
- Transporting workers (Foreign) if needed (e.g. injury treatment at hospital, embassy etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc).
- Communicate with public services when necessary.
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database.
- Proven experience as an HR assistant, staff assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position.
- PC literacy (MS Office, in particular).
- Good knowledge of labour laws.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Valid driving license.
- Possess at least a SPM / any certificate in Human Resources or related field.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (transportation, etc.)
- Over-Time is claimable
- Company trips
- Personal development opportunities
- Yearly performance bonus
Kawasan Perindustian Sungai Kapar Indah, 42200 Klang, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps