Basic Job Functions:
To lead a team of HR Services members to deliver the HR functions to the relevant divisions, efficiently and effectively.
Key Results Areas:
- Responsible to lead, coach and develop a team of HR Services team members.
- Accountable for the performance of the team to ensure quality, accuracy and timeliness of deliverables by the team.
- Review and recommend improvements to the current workflow and processes. Implement the improvements as per the planned timeline.
- Ensure compliance to the various Company's policies, procedures, practices and all statutory requirements.
- Responsible for the day-to-day HR Operations/transactional services provided by the team to the assigned Divisions/Companies; including payroll processing, statutory remittance, industrial relations, performance management, annual appraisal, increment and bonus exercise, HR database and personnel file updates.
- Manage the various stakeholders for the divisions assigned. Perform the role as HR Business Partner (HRBP), for divisions without HRBP.
- Complete ad-hoc/special projects as assigned from time to time.
- Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Business Administration or its equivalent.
- More than 5 years of experience in the Human Resource function. Preferably from a large group of companies with multiple industries (i.e. conglomerate, PLCs) and with experience managing a team.
- Possess a high level of integrity as the incumbent will be exposed to confidential documents relating to employment matters.
- Good stakeholders management skills - covering all levels of staff, and external parties.
- Responsible for accurate payroll computation/processing and any other staff-related payments that are prescribed under the various Acts.
- Good leadership skills. Able to motivate and lead a team to deliver at or beyond the service level expected.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance