- Degree in Civil Engineering. Post-graduate degree in relevant discipline is an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of experience primarily in structural design as primary requirement for both RC and steel structural works. Infrastructure design and project management experience will be advantages.
- Skills on relevant structural engineering software is preferred, such as STAADPRO, Tekla, and Etabs.
- Good understanding and experience working with local authorities with understanding of building compliance.
- Experience working in BIM deliverables will be an added advantage.
- Registered with Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM)
- Problem solving and analytical skills and must be proficient on the computer.
- Interpersonal and communication skills, attention to detail.
- Required Skill(s): Engineering Design
Interested candidates who meets the above requirements, kindly send your updated resume to My.Recruit@wsp.com
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities